The Cornerstone Society recognizes those special individuals who have the needs of generations of MidAmerica students at heart. By including the MNU Foundation as a recipient in your estate plans, you ensure the continued Christian education of young men and women for years to come.
The Cornerstone Society lays the groundwork for the University's achievements today and in the decades ahead. It comprises alumni, parents and friends who have included the MNU Foundation in their estate plans. Gifts that qualify for membership include:
- Bequests by will or a revocable living trust
- Qualified retirement plans, which name the MNU Foundation as beneficiary
- Charitable gift annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life insurance beneficiary designations
- Gifts of farms and homes
- Other creative gift plans
"Since the beginning, gifts provided through estate planning have been essential to MidAmerica's success. I have included MNU in my estate plans so that the dream Curt and I helped launch in 1966 can flourish for years to come."
—Mrs. Marge Smith, MNU's founding First Lady and charter member of the Cornerstone Society
- The satisfaction that comes from knowing your gift makes a Christian education possible for future generations of students at MidAmerica
- An invitation to events for Cornerstone Society members
- A meaningful memento for display for your home or office, in honor of your commitment
- Inclusion of your name as a Cornerstone Society member in the MNU Foundation's Honor Roll of Donors, unless you prefer to remain anonymous.
By informing the MNU Foundation of your intention to make a deferred gift, you allow the University to prepare for the future and express our gratitude today. If you have already included the MNU Foundation in your charitable and estate plans, please take a moment to become a member of the Cornerstone Society today!
If you would like more information about the Cornerstone Society or how to include the MNU Foundation in your estate plans, please contact us by calling 913.971.3607 or toll free 877.496.8668 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.